Sunday, August 8, 2010

Memories…

I rushed to the local mall today to develop some photos that I have been desperate to print. I raced into the Photo Shop and whilst sitting at the booth I was amazed at all the photos that needed developing.

As I sat at there I was filled with such nostalgia looking at The Husband and mine’s life. I am happy that we are documenting our lives with photos and building amazing memories of one another with one another and for me there is no better feeling than this.

Once I came home I sat down and started to place the photos in the photo album and putting them in chronological order and I could not wipe the smile off my face. It was just awesome looking at the photos and seeing The Husband’s smile looking back at me and I was hit with a wave of sheer and utter happiness.

I am in awe that we have been together for 3 years and photo after photo is just us being totally and utterly in love and every photo tells a story about US. I can’t wait to have children and sit them down when they are old enough and explain the mischief and fun their father and I had together.

I then pulled out a few, OK a shitload, of photo albums and started to flick through them and chuckled to myself. We have thousands and I mean thousands of photos together and I laugh as once upon a time pre-The Husband I could never find my camera yet now I seem to carry my camera in my handbag permanently as all I want to do is take snaps of our outings, adventures, holidays and tomfoolery.

DH

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment