Thursday, August 19, 2010

A chuckle a day is the greatest medicine!

The Husband has been working the very early shift this week and God Bless him as when he does he tends to tiptoe around the house allowing me to sleep for an extra hour or so without being disturbed, before I have to drive him to the station (as he catches the train into work).

When I’m asleep I’m asleep there could be a mad man in my home swinging a sword and I would be totally and utterly oblivious. I’ve become a very deep sleeper.

Yesterday morning though, he crept into our bedroom and ever so quietly opened his wardrobe door. He quietly put his work pants on and then I heard him muttering something ever so softly. I opened one eye and looked up at him and he quietly apologised for waking me and said something but I couldn’t quite understand him as I was still zonked out. Instead of asking him then and there what he had said I rolled over to my side and most likely started snoring and drooling on my pillow and went back to a bit more sleep.

When it was time to get up I asked The Husband what he had said and he told me that he was wearing his boxer shorts and then grabbed his work pants and slipped into them only to find that he had left his other boxers in there. So think about it, here he is standing in the dark with a fresh clean of boxers on and then grabs his work pants that had the day before boxers in them and ended up wearing two pairs of underwear and his work pants on top.

But you would think that he would have learnt his lesson right? The lesson being that he should just switch the light on in the morning or prepare his work uniform from the night before. So what happens this morning? He proceeded to do the same thing this morning but instead of doubling up on his underwear he accidentally wore his boxer shorts back to front and endured total agony all day long as he had his pee hole in his bum area and his pee area confined! Apparently he had a rather awkward time trying to use the bathroom!

I have not stopped chuckling to myself the past 2 days! Poor man!

DH

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment