Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A date on the sofa!

Yesterday and today my work life has been crazy! Beyond crazy! Its been a crazy two days of trying to do my own work and carry a certain someone’s work on top of it all. Then having the CEO and Managing Director throw more of their shit onto my desk and expecting 5 days worth of work to be completed in a day and a half. Ohhh how I am hating my job at the moment and would love nothing more than to tell everyone to go and fuck themselves and just walk out but alas our bills need to be paid and with this current economic crisis and high rate of unemployment in this country I have to bite my tongue and work like a Trojan (and I don’t mean like a Trojan condom) and sit and bide my time.

The Husband is currently working the graveyard shifts so I have been coming home from work and literally nuking a frozen dinner in the microwave and then just trying to unwind, relax and forget my work issues.

Today I could not keep my eyes off the clock today so much so that I kept telling my assistant today that I had 8 hours until I could go home and then 7 hours and then 6 and I’m sure you get the drift.

I don’t think I have ever felt so emotionally and physically exhausted in my entire life. My brain is in dumb mode and my body is in numb mode and I have a house that is in disarray and needs my desperate attention yet all I have been looking forward to is sitting on the sofa, wrapping myself in a blanket and just doing nothing as dull as that sounds that’s all I really want and need at the moment.

So with that I’m going back to lie on my sofa and find my happy, warm tranquil self.

DH

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment