Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The 4 Virgin Whores!

I had an episode today that has left me feeling rather satisfied with life. Now I am not the type of woman who usually seeks revenge or plots revenge. I tend to let Mother Nature/The Universe/God/Life/Karma guide and direct the correct punishment to the person who has done wrong and I tend to forgive everyone way too quickly as I think there is no need to dwell on hate. What’s been done has been done and its over with and I go on my merry way and you go on yours.

Today though really, and I mean really left me smirking and feeling utter satisfaction. So before I go into what happened I thought I best get the correct definition of the word revenge, so thank you dictionary.com for the following description, definition and meaning of the said word:

re·venge [ri-venj] Show IPA verb, -venged, -veng·ing, noun

–verb (used with object)

1.

to exact punishment or expiation for a wrong on behalf of, esp. in a resentful or vindictive spirit: He revenged his murdered brother.

2.

to take vengeance for; inflict punishment for; avenge: He revenged his brother's murder.

–verb (used without object)

3.

to take revenge.

–noun

4.

the act of revenging; retaliation for injuries or wrongs; vengeance.

5.

something done in vengeance.

6.

the desire to revenge; vindictiveness.

7.

an opportunity to retaliate or gain satisfaction.

So reading the above definition I think in my instance I am Number 7 – an opportunity to retaliate or gain satisfaction. I didn’t seek revenge, I didn’t even think about revenge the universe served it up to me today and I simply gained satisfaction, and without even expecting it!!

I had a lunch date with my parents today as we sat at the local Thai Restaurant trying to relax our stomachs from over eating so much a horrible, horrible friend of my parents walked in to the same restaurant. Patrice has been my parent’s friend for close to 50 years and she has known me (but not really known me) for my entire life. Patrice and her husband Neil have 4 daughters and I was very close to one of her daughter ‘s Debra.

In our early 20’s Debra and I were very close friends and we did everything together. We would spend whole weekends together doing so much stuff and hanging out. We shared everything together from our clothes, to our books, to our intimate dreams and secrets and even my boyfriend at the time apparently.

Debra was the type of girl who would cut everyone’s lunch, who would blatantly flirt with your boyfriend, would blatantly grab your boyfriend in a nightclub and start dancing with him. So let me describe her simply – she was (and still is) a WHORE!

Debra’s mother Patrice was (and still is) a WHORE as well as she always encouraging her daughters to try and steal their friend’s boyfriends. I still question the friendship my parents have with Patrice and Neil, as they are the complete and utter opposite of my mum and dad.

I was sooo in love, young love, with Michael and Debra had a year long fling with him behind my back. Lets fast forward 20 years Michael is a fat, toothless, balding pig who has fathered 4 children to 4 different women so I should thank the whore aka Debra for screwing Michael behind my back as I would hate to think where my life would be now. I’m rambling now so I should get back to what I was saying!

So Patrice is the type of family friend who would bump into my parents and brag and brag and brag about how wonderful virgins her four daughters were and yet the whole world knew otherwise as did the majority of Melbourne nightclub scene. You see the 4 Virgin Whores liked to fuck (pardon my language) and available man in the back of nightclubs, the back seats of stranger’s cars and so forth. Patrice was always putting me down to my parents all because I was a little mod/punkster (ok I was trying to be different, quirky and unusual) and telling my parents that I would resort to nothing and I would be a single woman for the rest of my life.

I never did anything to Patrice that I can remember as I was always polite and well mannered but she always hated the look of me for some daft reason.

So how did I seek revenge? You see today when we bumped into her she was shocked to see me and when she saw the rock on my finger she turned a whiter shade of pale and gasped not in shock but in sheer horror “You are married?” It wasn’t a question it was more a statement that she could barely say. I smiled and said “Yes Patrice I am married and have been for 2 years, look at my ring aint it just grand” Cut to my mother kicking me under the table and giving me a death stare!

I asked about her 4 Virgin Whore daughters and none of them are married, one has 3 children and the father of the children has shot through, the other has been married and divorced twice, daughter 3 has moved interstate and hasn’t spoken to her mother in years and Virgin Whore Debra Number 4 is a 43 year old unemployed bum virgin whore living with mummy and daddy and is depressed. Are you thinking the same as I am that these girls have serious issues (and I’m sorry that they do) and it may have to do with their overbearing, controlling, whore mother?

So suck shit Mrs Patrice and to your 4 Virgin Whore Daughters! You are all evil snakes that are miserable gits and it took 20 years for me to see the universe pay back your evil deeds and tonight I am going to have the bestest nights sleep whilst you all sit and bitch some more about me!

DH

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment