Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tabatha Coffey and her wonderful show Tabatha’s Salon Takeover!

For those of you unfamiliar with Tabatha she is a famous hairdresser who initially appeared on TV on an American Show called Sheer Genius and then appeared and appears on her current TV show called Tabatha’s Salon Takeover.

From what I know Tabatha, she is an Aussie chick who has been hairdressing for many, many years and is now earning an amazing reputation for her hairdressing expertise in the USA.

I initially saw Tabatha in Sheer Genius and just loved her. I loved the way she cut hair and I loved her strong woman attitude. I truly admire strong women and I try to be a strong woman myself. She tends to not sugar coat or bullshit the reality and says it how it is. How can you not respect that?

Each and every week I tape her current show Tabatha's Salon Takeover and when I have a spare hour (I have no kids hence why I have the occasional spare hour) and no husband around. I sit down on my comfy sofa and watch her show and watch her dish out the reality to hairdressing salons that are not doing so well. I love, love, love the way she tells hair salon owners to find their passion in the industry and find the drive that they have lost. She tries so hard to help salon owners turn their businesses around.

Tabatha also educates all over the world and that is so obvious as on her TV show as she shows amazing patience when she demonstrates and shows hairdressers their errors and shows them and suggests ways to better themselves. I personally would not have the patience she has, regardless of whether I was being filmed for TV or not. I would be screaming at them and telling them to wake the fuck up!

I admire that she has devoted herself to her art of hairdressing I wish I could be devoted and dedicated to my job. I wish! Its obvious that Tabatha loves what she does and she is good at it. No BRILLIANT! I wish I had an ounce of talent like she does. I love people that are creative as well. I have some amazing creativity in my brain but no matter how much I try I cant seem to get my hands to do what I can see in my brain. My brother is very creative and I admire him so much, so obviously he was granted the creativity gene whilst I got the organizational gene!

I digress, think about this for a second Tabatha loves her job, she gets to travel the world educating people, she does celebrities hair, she writes for major magazine publications, what a life!

I have to admit I have become a Tabatha groupie and I recently became a fan of hers on Facebook. I, being bold and brassy as I am, posted her a message on her Facebook wall and this morning when I got to work I saw that she had personally responded and replied! You should have heard me scream with absolute delight! I was and still am so chuffed! I still can’t believe that she took the time out of her busy life to thank me! Thank ME personally!

So I say this with my hand on heart and I say it loudly and proudly I am a Tabatha Coffey Groupie and I am ever so proud of the fact!

DH

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment