Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My weird relationship with zip lock bags.

Whilst tidying the kitchen up tonight I realised that I have a rather loving yet bizarre relationship with zip lock bags!

I don’t know what it is nor do I know why it is but I love nothing more than putting things in zip lock bags. I am so satisfied as soon as I zip the bag up. I almost get off on it or high off that feeling. I am the same at work I love nothing more than zip locking little items that need to be couriered out of the building into zip lock bags.

It’s become my little sick obsession. Well at least my relationship come obsession is not hurting anyone. Maybe, just ever so slightly, annoying the living hell out of The Husband. He is convinced that I must have been a drug dealer in one of my many past lives. Why a drug dealer? Because drug dealers tend to either wrap the drugs they are selling in foil or zip lock bags!

I looked at my pantry and snickered to myself as I had placed all my opened goods into zip lock bags but felt ever so satisfied with myself. I would love nothing more than to live in a world where everything was zip locked! You must all think I’m losing my mind and I think I might be. If I ever end up on the streets homeless you will see me and my belongings all wrapped in zip lock bags!

DH

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment