Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

I haven’t blogged for a few days, as I have been so busy with work that I am coming home and rushing on the sofa or straight into bed out of sheer and utter exhaustion. I know I whinge a lot about fatigue and tiredness but this is something else.

I have never been as tired as I am to the point that I cant keep my eyes open and I am nodding off at my work desk. During my supposed 1-hour lunch break I am resting my head on the kitchen table and trying to catch up on some zzz’s.

I even try reading in bed or sitting up and reading in our lounge room so that I can force myself awake but I’m hitting a brick wall because as soon as I place a blanket on me I’m down for the count.

As for my body I feel like I am an old woman of 90 at the moment. Everything hurts and I am noticing that I am dragging my feet around the office and around home.

Could I be coming down with another cold? Who knows! All I know is that I am sick and tired of feeling so sick and tired and I am saddened that it is affecting me emotionally. The poor husband wants a bit of adult fun and I cannot find the strength or the motivation. God help me! I’m worried about The Husband, as I don’t want him thinking that there is something wrong between us as I am avoiding intimacy. I’m petrified of him thinking there may be something wrong between us.

Its also frustrating to be constantly waking up tired. This is no way to live and I think I need to go and see my doctor.

With that I think a 30 minute power nap may just help me albeit slightly.

DH

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment